Is your old heating system leaving you cold? Whether it’s wasting energy or simply not working properly, it may be time to replace it with a heat pump.
Heat pumps are an energy-efficient solution for homes in San Antonio. Because they run on electricity, they don’t become as hot as traditional heating systems. Not only does this make them perfect for the extreme temperatures we reach here in Texas — but it also means they waste far less power over time.
If you’re looking for reliable San Antonio heat pump installation, look no further than Schmidt Mechanical. Call us today at 210-864-8390!
Choose Schmidt Mechanical for Heat Pump Installation in San Antonio
At Schmidt Mechanical, we’re dedicated to making sure that Texans in the San Antonio area can stay comfortable in their homes, whatever the weather outside. Our knowledgeable technicians have years of experience and are trained to carry out San Antonio heat pump installation for all makes and models.
Whether you want to warm up a commercial or residential property, you can trust our team to provide a professional service that gets it right the first time. Our San Antonio heat pump installation includes yearly maintenance programs and coupons to keep your pump in good working order for years to come.
Looking to install a new heat pump now? We understand that San Antonio heat pump installation costs can sometimes be through the roof, which is why we strive to be different and offer affordable services to all of our local customers. At Schmidt Mechanical, we’re delighted to offer a range of financing options that enable you to buy the solutions you need now and pay over time.
When Should You Consider Replacing Your Heat Pump?
There are a number of warning signs that could indicate it’s time to contact us. Our San Antonio heat pump installation team will help with all of your heating, cooling and indoor air quality needs. If you’ve noticed one or more of the following signs, get in touch with us at Schmidt Mechanical today:
- Your unit needs frequent repairs. If you’ve had your heating pump repaired more than once in the last year or two, it will probably be a more cost-effective solution to get it replaced by a new unit.
- Your unit isn’t performing as well as it should. This could include making strange noises, taking a long time to get hot, or not reaching the right temperature.
- Your energy bills have started to rise. This could mean that your heat pump’s energy efficiency has gone down and requires more power to do its job.
- Your current heating system is more than 10 years old. Traditional heating systems don’t often last much longer than this, so replacing it could be a better long-term solution than repairing it.
How Long Do Heat Pumps Typically Last?
When you contact us at Schmidt Mechanical for your San Antonio heat pump installation, your new heat pump will typically last between 10 and 15 years. With the right upkeep, however, they have been known to last for more than 20!
Like any home appliance, it’s important to look after your heat pump to ensure that it stays in top condition for as long as possible. At Schmidt Mechanical, we recommend that you look after your heat pump by following our simple tips:
- Check your air inlet and outlet grills. If the grills have become obstructed, it could prevent your pump from extracting the air it needs to work properly.
- Make sure your heat pump controls are on the right setting. If you’ve set your control incorrectly, your heat pump could be working overtime. This means it could be using power that it doesn’t need to, which could mean it will wear out more quickly.
- Keep an eye on your water pressure. It’s a good idea to check your water pressure regularly to make sure it’s not too high, as this can weaken the pipework. If you notice that you’re having to readjust your water pressure regularly, it could mean you’ve got a leak, so contact us. Our heater repair services will be available to help as soon as possible.
Call Schmidt Mechanical Today To Install Your New Heat Pump System
Is it time to make your home more efficient? Call Schmidt Mechanical on 210-864-8390 to find out more about our San Antonio heat pump installation services.
From air conditioners to furnace repair, we’re always happy to hear how we can be there for people that need help in the San Antonio area. We offer financing solutions because we know that the price and cost to install heat pumps can be expensive. Additionally, check out our coupons section to see if we’re currently offering any coupons to lower the heat pump cost and overall price.
We strive to be the local HVAC repair, installation and maintenance service for all families across the San Antonio area. Whether you want a new ductless mini-split heat pump, furnace repair, or you need to install a heat pump, contact Schmidt Mechanical as soon as possible. Whatever the project, we’re there for you.
Book an appointment today using our online form. A member of our team will contact you as soon as possible!