There’s nothing more frustrating than a broken air conditioning system, especially on one of Timberwood Park’s hot summer days. It leaves you and your family sweaty, uncomfortable and miserable.
You’re going to need a reliable AC repair company if yours decides to give out. Call Schmidt Mechanical for quick and affordable service today! We offer the best customer service in the area and are well-equipped to handle any AC issue you may be having. With us, your home will once again be a cool, refreshing paradise.
Professional Air Conditioner Repair Service in Timberwood Park, TX
Whatever your air conditioning needs may be, we’re up to the job!
Schmidt Mechanical serves residents and businesses throughout Timberwood Park and San Antonio, TX. Some of our most popular services in Timberwood Park include:
- Troubleshooting. If your home is unusually warm, there’s probably something wrong with your AC unit, but you’re not sure what. Let us help! Our experts will thoroughly check your system, diagnose the issue and provide you with the best course of action.
- Monthly maintenance contracts for businesses. We will conduct monthly maintenance visits to keep your commercial system working as it should. You’ll save money and keep your building cool for your employees and customers.
- Seasonal maintenance agreements. Seasonal AC maintenance is crucial for residential homes. At these visits, we will check the refrigerant, clean the condenser coils and perform other essential tasks.
For professional air conditioning repair services, call Schmidt Mechanical today! We’ll book an appointment and get to work right away.
Common AC Problems
Having a broken AC unit on your hands is not fun. You have to deal with a humid home while trying to find a repair company. And, depending on the issue, repairs can be lengthy and expensive.
So, we all know how inconvenient it is when your AC unit suddenly stops working. But what’s causing it to malfunction?
Some of the most common AC issues include:
Sometimes, the problem is as simple as your doors/windows being open or cracked. This prevents your unit from operating efficiently by letting cold air escape. Closing your doors/windows or sealing cracks can improve airflow and adequately cool your Timberwood Park home.
If an unqualified company installed your unit, you are bound to face problems like low airflow, leaky ducts, etc.
Poor service procedures
Regular maintenance is crucial for a properly functioning unit. But you don’t want just any company servicing your system. For instance, inexperienced technicians often add excessive refrigerant, which can cause problems down the line.
If you’re having issues with your AC, call us today. We will quickly diagnose the problem and provide affordable repairs.
How to Maintain Your AC System
As a homeowner or business owner, maintaining your AC system should be a priority. This ensures your system will last you for years to come. It also improves efficiency and prevents you from having to pay for costly repairs later on.
Some tips for maintaining your system include:
- Keep the fan speed at low during humid weather. Otherwise, keep the fan speed set on high
- Shade your outside AC unit with shrubs and trees
- Don’t place electrical devices that generate heat (such as your TV) near the thermostat
- Regularly replace your HVAC filter
- Install ceiling fans to help circulate cool air indoors
AC Service & Maintenance for Improved Performance
If you perform regular service, your AC system will thank you. If you don’t, it may experience issues like:
- Poor airflow. This will prevent your Timberwood Park home from properly cooling and may even lead to poor indoor air quality.
- Increased electricity bills. When your system doesn’t operate efficiently, your electricity bills will take a hit.
- High repair costs. Part of regular service is detecting issues before they turn into significant problems. If these issues go unnoticed, you’re bound to pay lots of money in repairs.
- Reduced AC lifespan. Without regular maintenance, your system won’t last as long as it should. This may result in you having to get a whole new system prematurely.
Note that even with regular service, your air conditioning system may experience normal wear and tear. If you notice a problem, call now for our 24- hour emergency services. We will make your Timberwood Park or San Antonio, TX, home as cool as it should be and prevent the problem from getting worse.
Schedule Highly Rated AC Service in Timberwood Park, TX
For years, Schmidt Mechanical has been the go-to air conditioning service and repair company. Residents and businesses across Timberwood Park trust our professionals. You, too, can count on our dependable, affordable services.
Call us today to book an appointment for air conditioner services in Timberwood Park! We are ready to repair problems, perform regular maintenance and more.